samedi 12 mai 2012

Me







"Growing up i always had to work hard to prove myself so people will start believing in me and that had taught me to stand up, speak up and fight for the things i believe in
 where i come from it's hard to be yourself and even harder to dream but i'm facing that and i will achieve because i'm unique i was born to be me 
My name is Nacera I'm 19 years old  and i am OneOf7Billion."





Nace<3





3 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi, Nace.. I'm Mijchela Hyun. Nice blog that you made here.. :D I'm 22 y.o. and an Indonesian. How it's like to be One of the 7B, huh? well, I believe there's no other words could replace "Special". I am student of English Literature and ready to hit the ground and paint the world surround me into a great masterpiece.. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Mijchela :)
      i'm gratful that you have responded to my message and that you shared your enthusiasm to change the world and make it a better place :)

      Supprimer